You did?
I figured you would have wanted to sit with Ms. Phillips...after all, you did cheat on all of her spelling tests in 9th or 10th grade.
You were the man! [img]cool.gif[/img]
So ballsy!
Printable View
You did?
I figured you would have wanted to sit with Ms. Phillips...after all, you did cheat on all of her spelling tests in 9th or 10th grade.
You were the man! [img]cool.gif[/img]
So ballsy!
Yeah...and you told on me you fucking snitch!...
Kirk got drunk again over at my place Sunday night while playing poker. We pretty much had to take care of him again, however, no throw up this time. But with a new spin...get Kirk drunk with any kind of competition involved and he becomes violently loud. Ok, never mind...anybody that knows Kirk knows it doesn't take alcohol...the point is, this is twice now that we have had to care for Kirk during his drinking...quite uncommon, he can usually hold his liquor pretty well without anybody looking out for him...I think he's slipping.
[img]cool.gif[/img] I'm still on top of my game...
....alcoholic....
bah...that's just your opinion...
Kirk reminds me of Brett Farve.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Italipino is one very pretty lady.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..Ya'll make a good looking couple.. [img]cool.gif[/img]
wow...he does look like Brett Favre...I can't believe I never noticed that...
hmmm..i just noticed something else..and weird as this is gonna sound...that first and second pic..dude..you've got my floor...im getting my kitchen redone..and well...that looks exactly like what i picked out... [img]eek.gif[/img]
wes kinda looks like a gigolo [img]tongue.gif[/img]
er... and that CERTAINLY wasn't meant to insult miss R....
as i just find a deep enjoyment of remarking on
wes's style [img]tongue.gif[/img]